If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
You will be responsible for engineering our blockchain products. Eventually, we’ll build up a team, but you are a doer, who is going to start the development, and be responsible for delivery. You like blockchain and cryptography and understand how to build systems that leverage these technologies.
You are responsible end-to-end ensuring that there are highly reliable, scalable and flexible systems support our blockchain/automotive systems. You are excited to support future use cases and create additional products. You are comfortable working with the IOV team and the rest of the company to define and understand both explicit and implicit requirements and leverage resources (UI/UX design, etc.). You are able to choose third party products and systems and build the necessary components.
You have built systems from the first line of code to large, multi-hose environments supporting a large number of users in a high reliability system. You understand system design, system architecture, product tradeoff, production, deployment and development in multi client environments. You are a doer; you roll up your sleeves and write code. You are interested in learning about new technologies and supporting them.
You like cars and understand in-car and out of car, both as technically distinct, and as a common user experience.
Make IOV products that love users. With blockchain.
· Build blockchain products. Deliver code into production system deployment
· Work to support and architect the backend systems to support scalability, flexibility, multi-host, reliability and timeline
· Develop and synch up on requirements with other parts of the organization
· Day-to-day representation of blockchain engineering product development
· Key part of sprint & train feature creation during agile produce development
· Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners and develop overall backend strategy
· Develop product sourcing strategies, especially on the blockchain software/system side
· Translate backend strategy into requirements for use with agile programming process and customer testing
· Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
· Work closely with other parts of engineering, design and partner teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
· Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members. Potentially, give talks/discussion on blockchain in automotive
· Represent the company by visiting customers and suppliers to solicit feedback on company products and services, especially with a view to backend requirements, including foreign (China, EU) markets
· Test with users and iterate feedback into development process
· Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in CS, engineering or equivalent experience.
· 15+ years experience in software development
· Blockchain expertise. Cryptography expertise. Large scale system design and production
· Track record of success delivering and supporting large, flexible systems
· Start-up experience, working from first line of code to system production
· Flexibility with learning new technologies
· Can be both the big picture person, and the doer (e.g., making PowerPoint slides, etc.)
· A bias for action
· Ability to create buy-in with senior executives
· Desire to ship products and, ‘get hands dirty’ with user testing, feature development and day-to-day product development
· Start-up experience with limited organizational support for collateral, communications, etc.
EVELOZCITY is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.