If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
EVelozcity is seeking a Battery HIL test engineer responsible for planning, conducting and reviewing testing activities to ensure the correct operation of in Vehicle ECUs.
Responsibilities and Goals
· Develop MIL/SIL/HIL test cases for Battery Management system ECUs.
· Conduct development and validation testing on in vehicle ECUs using state of the art Hardware in the loop Test equipment.
· Specify and plan installation of test equipment and facilities.
· Create and parameterize Simulink Battery models.
· Execute tests on HV-Systems Test bench including charging.
· Create Test to requirements coverage matrix for vehicle and ECU level features.
· Automation of test cases and test environment to achieve “lights out” testing.
· Support debug of software issues at HIL bench and vehicle level.
· Testing of CAN conformance and UDS diagnostics services.
· Support testing across all vehicle areas such as : Powertrain, Body, ADAS.
· Bachelors degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or equivalent.
· 5+ years of experience preferred.
· Experience with Battery HIL bench planning , creation and execution.
· Experience working with high voltage systems and developing test cases for Fault detection: Isolation, Contactors, Cell Voltage etc.
· Experience with HIL test tools: dSPACE control desk. Vector CANoe, CAN.diva CAPL programming. Tracetronic ECUTEST. Python.
· Knowledge of charging standards: J1772, GB/T , CCS. Vector Smart Charge VT System
· Experience with Mathworks Simulink, m-script, Dspace ASM Models
· Diagnostics experience: UDS ISO14229, CANdela studio, ODX, CANoe.Diva
· Solid understanding of HIL Testing methodologies and tools.
· Solid understanding of Automotive Steering and braking systems.
· Good organizational, planning and communications skills.
· Effective team player with internal and external resources.
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.