If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
In Charge of Homologation
In Charge of Homologation reports to In Charge of Overall Vehicle Architecture
This role will lead the homologation efforts for the Company’s vehicle programs. This role works across all engineering disciplines to provide guidance and ensure compliance with U.S., China and European regulatory requirements for the vehicle program
Where This Role Fits with the Team
This will be a function that works across design and all vehicle engineering teams to set up and document the regulatory compliance process for the vehicle program
Responsibilities and Goals
· Manage and organize the homologation of Canoo programs for the US, China and Europe
· Work closely and collaborate with the design and engineering teams to provide advice and direction on regulatory requirements
· Clearly and effectively document compliance for the vehicle programs
· Lead the Company’s interactions with regulatory agencies
· Preferred graduate degree in Engineering
· Experience delivering a full homologation program with direct management throughout all stages of the process
· Strong organization and attention to detail
· Flexible and cooperative approach – solution oriented
This role will work directly with all the key engineering leads, design and legal
What's Cool About Working Here...
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.