If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
Design Release Engineer – 12V Hardware, switches, lights, sensors accessories
- The Design Release Engineer [DRE] will be final authority responsible for releasing components to the vehicle. The DRE will work closely with all internal and external suppliers and groups to ensure a successful product launch.
- Manage the release of automotive components such as switches, lighting and ECU’s
- Gathers requirements from sub-system owners and decompose into component requirements
- Understand all technical and regulatory requirements for the component
- Work with design team or external supplier to ensure the component meets all requirements
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (Electrical, Mechanical, Systems, Test, Service, etc…) to ensure final product complies with all company objectives
- Work with Test and Validation group to ensure the component meets all requirements
- Be able to manipulate a Catia model to provide 3D packaging space and design
- Have strong written communication skills · Manage budget and schedule of components to ensure compliance to overall company goals
- Have a deep understanding of the internal electro-mechanical workings of the component
- Support troubleshooting during the integration with the vehicle, and test and validation phase
- BS degree in an Engineering discipline (Electrical Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in an engineering development environment
- Fundamental understanding of electronics, software, mechanical, and UI/UX considerations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning experience
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.