If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
EVelozcity is seeking a Software Diagnostics Test engineer who will be responsible for planning, conducting and reviewing testing activities to ensure the correct operation of the ECU Diagnostics and Bootloader.
Responsibilities and Goals
· Plan, Develop and execute test cases for software diagnostics.
· Plan, Develop and execute test cases for CAN bus , LIN and broad-r ethernet Conformance.
· Conduct development and validation diagnostics testing on in vehicle ECUs using state of the art Hardware in the loop Test equipment.
· Specify and plan installation of test equipment and facilities.
· Support testing of diagnostics UDS ISO14229 services like I/O control.
· Conduct OTA and ECU flash tests over CAN, LIN and Ethernet.
· Create Test to requirements coverage matrix for diagnostics features.
· Automation of test cases and test environment to achieve “lights out” testing.
· Support debug of software issues at HIL bench and vehicle level.
· Support testing across all vehicle areas such as : Powertrain, ADAS, Battery, Body.
· Bachelors degree in electrical or software engineering or equivalent.
· 5+ years of experience preferred.
· Experience with HIL bench planning , creation and execution.
· Experience with HIL test tools: Vector CANoe CAN.diva vFlash CAPL programming Vector VT System. Dspace Control Desk, Scalexio. Tracetronic ECUTEST.
· Experience with Mathworks Simulink m-script Dspace ASM Models. Python Jenkins.
· Diagnostics experience: UDS ISO14229, CANdela studio, ODX, CANoe.Diva
· Expert experience in CAN/LIN/Ethernet conformance testing.
· Solid understanding of HIL Testing methodologies and tools.
· Good organizational, planning and communications skills.
· Effective team player with internal and external resources.
EVELOZCITY is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.