If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
Seeking a Lead NVH Engineer to be responsible for all aspects of NVH CAE analysis and NVH component and system level testing for propulsion, chassis, closure, HVAC, interior, and exterior systems.
Responsibilities and Goals
· Conduct noise and vibration measurements and analysis on components and systems using LMS Test.Lab and/or nCode Glyphworks
· Analytically predict vibration and interior noise sources generated by various vehicle subsystems using LMS Virtual.Lab
· Lead validation and improvement efforts for road, wind, propulsion, HVAC, and BSR noise during prototype stages
· Drive overall NVH performance and perceived quality by defining requirements and providing design inputs for critical subsystems and components
· Develop optimization strategies for NVH performance to ensure the optimal delivery of all required performance attributes
· Present results and reports to various internal and external stakeholders with different levels of NVH background
· Optimize current test procedures and design new tests as required, to support component and vehicle NVH validation
· Conduct root-cause analysis for NVH related issues and provide feasible solutions
· Lead the initiative to define current and future competitive NVH performance levels based on benchmarking and stakeholder feedback
· Interface and work effectively with various other teams/team members daily to address all NVH related questions and issues
· 8 plus years of NVH testing and CAE experience
· Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering. Masters Preferred
· Demonstrated technical leadership and accomplishments in previous position
· Be capable of working in a fast pace ever changing start up
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Able to lead, build, and mentor a team
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.